Member Contact Center (Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM EST)
ECU PhoneLink (Touch-tone Telephone Banking)
- Report a lost or stolen card: (800)999.2328
- Report Fraudulent Activity: (800)999.2328
- Activate a new card: (800) 999.2328
- Place your card in travel status to avoid possible issues while traveling in one of three ways:
- Call (800)999-2328 during business hours.
- Log into ECU Online>Select Secure Forms option>Select Travel Memo
- Use ECU Cards App to self-manage your card including travel status for immediate status updating
- Mailing Address: Eastman Credit Union P.O. Box 1989 Kingsport, Tennessee 37662
- Physical Address: Eastman Credit Union 2021 Meadowview Lane Kingsport, Tennessee 37660
MORTGAGE LOAN ERRORS AND REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
If you believe an error has occurred with respect to your mortgage loan or you need additional information, you must send written notice to P.O. Box 1989, Attention: Error Resolution Department, Kingsport, TN 37662.
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION
For California residents only. If you would like more information on ECU’s collection practices or to exercise any right provided to you under the CCPA, please send written notice to P.O. Box 1989, Attention: Error Resolution Department, Kingsport, TN 37662. You may also submit your request electronically at email@example.com
Eastman Credit Union is interested in receiving feedback concerning your experiences while visiting us online, at a branch or via the telephone. The comments you provide will be used to improve the overall quality and level of service within your credit union. If you would like to provide feedback, please use the form below.