ECU Online is a convenient, free, and secure way to manage your ECU accounts via the internet. You can retrieve information, perform transactions, and complete numerous other tasks electronically via your personal computer or mobile device.
Not currently enrolled in ECU Online?
Click here to learn how to sign up. Having trouble? Call our Member Contact Center with any questions at 423.229.8200 or 800.999.2328. You can also chat with us online by visiting www.ecu.org.
What transactions can I perform via ECU Online?
ECU Online is a great place to perform everyday transactions, as well as other options and services you may not have realized were available.
Once you login to ECU Online, you’ll see a series of tabs within the blue navigation bar across the top of the page. Below is a summary of the transactions/services that are available under each tab:
- View account activity and history by clicking on each account name.
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts or pay ECU loans from your ECU accounts by clicking on ‘Transfer’ within the orange bar.
- Once you’ve clicked on ‘Transfer’, you may also set up a transfer for a future date by choosing the date on the calendar or recurring automatic transfers by clicking the ‘Repeat Transfer’ box. You will then be prompted to choose the frequency of the transfer.
- Nickname your accounts by clicking on ‘Settings’.
- Make payments to external accounts like utility bills, auto insurance providers, or store credit cards. It’s easy to set up and making payments is quick and simple. ECU loan and credit card payments should be made using the ‘Transfer’ option listed above.
- Make your ECU loan payments from another financial institution by clicking on ‘Loan Payment – Ext Account’. If you do not already have this set up, you will be prompted through the steps for set up.
- View, edit, or cancel scheduled automatic transfers you have set up by clicking on ‘View Scheduled Transfers’.
- Utilize budgeting and money management software, including importing information from external accounts and credit cards by clicking on ‘Money Management’.
- Set up text message account alerts such as balance notices, withdrawal notices, check clearing notices and more.
- Place a stop payment on a check.
- Connect your accounts to Quicken® software.
- Deposit checks via your personal computer using a scanner. If you are not already registered, simply follow the prompts on the screen to complete the registration.
- Download our mobile banking apps.
- Open additional deposit accounts or a certificate of deposit.
- Order checks.
- Skip a monthly eligible consumer loan payment with ‘Skip A Payment’.
- File your taxes via Turbo Tax.
- View credit card rewards for Platinum Preferred Visa® card holders
- Securely chat with an ECU representative.
- Send a secure email to ECU.
- Request to change your address, email, or phone number.
- Request domestic/foreign wire transfers. A code word is required to perform this transaction online. If you don’t currently have a code, the code can be set up via ECU drive-thrus or via mail while ECU lobbies are closed.
- Redeem cash rewards available on your ECU Cash Rewards Visa® credit card.
- Create/Cancel member to member funds transfers.
- Sign up for Visa® online statements. Please note, you must already receive your regular ECU account statement online in order to receive your Visa® statement online
- Opt-in/opt-out of Overdraft Protection Plus.
- Make an advance on your student loan.
- Set travel memos on your ECU credit card accounts.
- Apply for a new or replace an ECU Visa® Check Card.
- Authorize payments to your ECU Visa® credit card from another financial institution.
- Transfer balances from external credit cards to your ECU Visa® credit card.
- Sign-up/view your regular ECU statements online. If you aren’t already registered, simply follow the instructions on screen to enroll. Once registered, you may then opt to receive your ECU Visa® statement online by completing the request under ‘Forms’.
- Once enrolled, you may also view statement inserts and tax documents, such as your 1099-INT, etc.
- You will also find the language that appears on the back of the printed statements, a share draft resolution form to help you balance your checking account, and a Visa® error resolution document under ‘Quick Links’.
Apply For a Loan
- Apply for any ECU loan or Visa® credit card using the links provided.
Apply for a Deposit Account or Investment Certificate
- Apply for a new deposit account or investment certificate any time using the link labelled “Featured: Open an Account or Certificate”, which is located under the Logout option at the top right-hand corner of the page.
ECU’s Mobile Apps
You can also access your accounts via ECU’s award winning free mobile apps, ECU Mobile and ECU Cards, found in the Apple App Store or on Google Play.
- View account activity and history.
- Transfer funds between deposit accounts or pay ECU loans from your ECU accounts
- Schedule a transfer for a future date or recurring automatic transfers.
- Make payments to external accounts via Bill Pay for utility bills, auto insurance providers, or store credit cards. ECU loans and credit card payments should be made using the ‘Transfers’ option.
- Chat with an ECU Representative.
- Send a Secure Email.
- Deposit checks using the camera on your mobile device. If you are not currently registered for this service, simply follow the on-screen prompts.
- You also have access to the following services:
- Turbo Tax
- Online Statements
- Opening a deposit account or applying for a loan
- Skip A Payment
- Stop payment on checks
- Credit card rewards
ECU Cards App
- With ‘Card Controls’, you can turn your card on and off should you lose or misplace your ECU Visa® Credit Card. You may also set transaction limits and have the ability to automatically decline certain types of transactions.
- You can also set text message alerts based on transaction amount or transaction type.
- Set up travel notices
It’s never been easier to take care of your accounts from the comfort of your own home or office! If you aren’t already using these secure and free services, sign up today!
If you need help with any of these services or just have questions, please visit ecu.org to chat with us online or give us a call at 800.999.2328.